- Set books 2013 for UMS Writing Part 2 Optional Task
- The set books for Part 2 Optional task of the Upper Main Suite are the following:
- FCE for Schools: Mary Shelley, Frankenstein (The ELT Graphic Novel, Heinle Cengage); Anthony Bourke & John Rendall, A lion called Christian (Scholastic)
- FCE: William Thackeray, Vanity Fair (Black Cat or any edition); Mary Stewart, This Rough Magic (OUP)
- CAE: William Golding, Lord of the Flies; P.D. James, The Lighthouse
- CPE: Sue Monk Kidd: The Secret Life of Bees (2002); film directed by Gina Prince-Byrewood (2008). Teachers may choose to prepare candidates for questions on this set text by studying the film as well as, or instead of, the novel. Harold Pinter: The Birthday Party (1958)
- Speaking Practice FCE and CAE
- Improve your speaking skills and feel more confident in your FCE test and CAE test.
- FCE and CAE Apps
- Would you like to have some exam practice on your iPhone, iPad or Smart phone? The solution is now here! Apps are now available for FCE and CAE Smart Reading, Use of English and Listening with more to come in the future!
Welcome to the Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Geneva & Vaud West website. Here you will find information concerning the examinations offered in these regions as well as how to register for the examination you wish to take.