- LEARNING is FUN with GAMES!
- Have fun learning English with Cambridge English games; Funland, Monkey Puzzle, Academy Island.
- Cambridge English Penfriends
- Help your students make friends with other English learners around the world through the fun, international Cambridge English Penfriends. Through the Cambridge English Penfriends website, you can connect with a school in another country to exchange greetings cards designed by your students. We will supply a lesson plan, design theme, student certificate and other items to welcome you as a Cambridge English Penfriend. This feature is open to any school in the world, and students taking part must be under 18 years of age of 1 October - http://penfriends.cambridgeesol.org/
- Set books 2014 for UMS Writing Part 2 Optional Task
- The set books for Part 2 Optional task of the Upper Main Suite are the following:
- FCE for Schools: Mary Shelley, Frankenstein (The ELT Graphic Novel, Heinle Cengage); Anthony Bourke & John Rendall, A lion called Christian (Scholastic)
- FCE: LP Hartley, The Go-Between (Penguin Readers); Sebastian Junger, The Perfect Storm (Macmillan Readers)
- CAE: William Golding, Lord of the Flies. Teachers may choose to prepare candidates for questions on this set text by studying one of the film versions as well as, or instead of, the novel.; P.D. James, The Lighthouse. There is currently no film version of this book.
- CPE: E.M. Forster: Howard's End (any edition) (2002); film directed by James Ivory (1992). Teachers may choose to prepare candidates for questions on this set text by studying the film as well as, or instead of, the novel. Nick Hornby: An Education (screenplay) and film directed by Lone Scherfig (2009)
Welcome to the Cambridge English Examinations Geneva & Vaud West website. Here you will find useful information concerning the examinations offered in these regions and registration details.
About Us – Cambridge English Examinations Geneva & Vaud West
Our Centres are part of Cambridge English Language Assessment’s global network of over 2700 Centres providing the examinations worldwide. Our experience of over 25 years has contributed to our high quality service, reliability and accessibility. We are committed to the highest security and fairness of test taking.
About Cambridge English Language Assessment
Cambridge English Language Assessment – a part of the University of Cambridge - provides the world’s leading range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English. They are backed by outstanding support for learners and teachers and by world-class research and quality management. Examinations are provided in over 130 countries for nearly 4 million people a year. Their expertise, gathered over 100 years of language learning and assessment, has led them to collaborating with educational institutions and local and regional governments around the world.